You might like
You are in:
- Sticky Maple-Glazed Lamb Chops
Back Sticky Maple-Glazed Lamb Chops
Sticky Maple-Glazed Lamb Chops
Whether under the grill or on a BBQ this tasty recipe is a doddle to cook and ready in under 20 minutes.
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 1 Lemon, grated zest
- 2 tbs Balsamic Vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup, or Honey
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon , ground
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Season the chops and coat with the lemon zest all over.
- Cook under a preheated moderate grill or prepared BBQ for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the vinegar, maple syrup or honey and cinnamon together.
- Brush the chops with the glaze on both sides. Return and cook for a further 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Garnish the chops with the extra lemon zest and serve on a bed of grained salad.