You might like
You are in:
- Salmon, Broccoli & Potato Bake
Back Salmon, Broccoli & Potato Bake
Salmon, Broccoli & Potato Bake
A perfect one pot meal for those midweek family meals.
- 750g Medium Potato, cut into wedges
- 1 Broccoli, trimmed and broken into florets
- 200ml Crème Fraîche
- 2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 Salmon Fillets, cut into large pieces
- 1 handful Grated Parmesan
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Put the potato wedges into a shallow microwave-proof baking dish, then cook on High for 10 mins until almost tender all the way through (turn the wedges halfway through to ensure even cooking). Add the broccoli, re-cover and cook for another 3 mins or until the florets just give with a knife. If you don’t have a microwave, boil instead.
- Heat grill to medium. Mix the crème fraîche and mustard together with a little seasoning. Nestle the salmon in among the potatoes and broccoli, then spoon over the crème fraîche mix, making sure most of the broccoli is covered with sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese and grill for 5 mins until the sauce is bubbling, the tips of the potatoes are golden and the salmon is just cooked.