You might like
You are in:
- Prosecco Cocktail
Back Prosecco Cocktail
Make your prosecco a little more fun this Christmas with the festive flavours of cranberry and rosemary. Top with pomegranate for that extra special touch.
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary , and sprig for garnish
- 1 scoop Raspberry Sorbet
- 30ml Dry Gin
- 120ml Prosecco, or champagne!
- 1 Cranberries
- 1 small handful Pomegranate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rest for 50 minutes
- Combine 3 tablespoons of water, sugar and 1 tablespoon of rosemary leaves in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
- Bring to the boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to low; let simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup into a sterilised glass jar. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 20 minutes.
- Drop sorbet into the bottom of a champagne flute. Pour 30ml of rosemary syrup and gin on top. Pour in Prosecco very slowly so that it does not overflow.
- Garnish with 1 cranberry and sprig of rosemary and a small handful of pomegranate.