You might like
You are in:
- Oriental Lamb Stirfry…
Back Oriental Lamb Stirfry…
Oriental Lamb Stirfry
A delicious lamb stir-fry that is on the table in 20 minutes...the ultimate fast food!
- 400g lean lamb leg steaks, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 90ml worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chinese 5-spice powder
- 30ml runny honey
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 piece fresh root ginger , use a 2.5cm piece then peel and finely chop
- 300g stir-fry vegetables
- 400g fresh egg noodles
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 2 tbsps freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsps light soy sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Allow 10 minutes to marinate.
- To prepare the marinade; in a shallow bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the lamb, stir to coat, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or wok, remove the lamb from the marinade (reserve the marinade) and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add the reserved marinade,the stir- fry ingredients and noodles, toss gently and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Season, if required.
- Garnish with the parsley and soy sauce, if used and serve immediately.