You might like
You are in:
- Mummy Pizza Pastries
Back Mummy Pizza Pastries
Mummy Pizza Pastries
‘Wrap-up’ warm and enjoy these spook-tastic party snacks.
- 375g ready-to-roll puff pastry sheet
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- ¼ bell pepper
- 1 whole spring onion
- 25g peppered salami slices
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 whole stuffed olives
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6 / 180°C fan and line a couple of baking trays with baking paper
- Roll out the pastry and using a large circle cutter (or glass) cut out 6 circles
- Place the circles of pastry onto the baking trays and cover them with a layer of tomato purée
- Once this is done, prepare the toppings by chopping up the onion, pepperoni and pepper into small chunks. Mix these together in a bowl.
- Place a small pile of the topping mixture into each of the pastry circles, leaving a 1cm gap running around the edge, and add grated cheese
- Cut the left over pastry into 1cm thick strips, and place over the pizzas to create the effect of mummy bandages. Press the pastry edges together to secure the mixture in the centre
- Place the pizzas in the oven and cook for 15mins, or until golden
- Once the pizzas are cooked, cut each olive in half and place on the pizza to look like eyes. Serve and enjoy.