You might like
You are in:
- Lemon Sorbet Cups
Back Lemon Sorbet Cups
Lemon Sorbet Cups
Wow your guests with this fun, tangy treat. The light, tangy sorbet served in zingy frozen lemons make for a refreshing summer dessert.
- 4 lemons
- 4 scoops raspberry sorbet
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Freeze for 2 hours
- Cut the lemons in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Place the hollowed out lemons in the freezer for 2 hours, until they go hard.
- Retrieve the lemons from the freezer and place a scoop of the sorbet in each lemon.
- Serve and enjoy.