You might like
You are in:
- Gluten Free Christmas Cornflake Wreaths
Back Gluten Free Christmas Cornflake Wreaths
Gluten Free Christmas Cornflake Wreaths
A crunchy, sweet and impressive-looking recipe for Christmas - and a great way to get your little elves involved in your festive food preparations.
- 150g gluten free cornflakes
- 3 tsp green food colouring
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 45g butter
- 1 bag skittles
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Allow time to set in the fridge
- Melt the butter in a pan over a low heat and add in the marshmallows once the butter has melted. Stir continuously until the marshmallows have fully melted.
- Add in the gel food colouring.
- Pour the green marshmallow mix over the cornflakes in a large bowl and cover the cornflakes evenly.
- Line a tray with baking paper and evenly portion out the cornflake mix. Shape these into wreath shapes and top with red skittles.
- Leave them to set in the fridge.
- Serve and enjoy.