You might like
You are in:
- Easter Nest Cupcakes
Back Easter Nest Cupcakes
Easter Nest Cupcakes
Try our Stork Easter Nest Cupcakes recipe. Decorated with mini-eggs and filled with chocolate, they are a delicious treat!
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 12 cupcake cases
- 155g Stork Original, 115g for cake, 40g for chocolate nest
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 115g self-raising flour, sieved with the baking powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 golden syrup
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g cornflakes
- 36 mini eggs, 3 per cupcake
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 286 Fat (g) 16.4 Saturates (g) 9.9 Carbohydrate (g) 31.4 Sugars (g) 24.5 Fibre (g) 0.6 Protein (g) 3.0 Salt (g) 0.25
- Place caster sugar, eggs, self-raising flour, melted milk chocolate and 115g of the Stork Original in a mixing bowl and beat until well mixed. Place mixture evenly in 12 muffin paper cases.
- Bake in preheated oven 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 5 for 15 - 20 minutes. Cool.
- For chocolate nest, gently melt Stork and syrup in a saucepan over the hob, once fully melted, take off the heat and quickly stir in the milk chocolate and then cornflakes. Place a tablespoon of mix on each cupcake in a nest effect and leave to set.
- To serve, decorate the nests with mini Easter eggs.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Stork.