You might like
You are in:
- Easter Butter Toffee Bark
Back Easter Butter Toffee Bark
Easter Butter Toffee Bark
Create this delicious Easter treat recipe in three easy steps.
Tip: Keep in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
- 397g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 140g Light Brown Sugar
- 80g Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 sprinkle Sprinkles and Sugar Decorations
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 150 Fat (g) 6.2 Saturates (g) 3.9 Carbohydrate (g) 21.8 Sugars (g) 21.8 Fibre (g) 0.0 Protein (g) 1.9 Salt (g) 0.06
You will also need: 18cm square tin, lined with baking parchment
- Place the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping the base of the pan. Take care while the mixture boils and during stirring as the fudge will be VERY hot! To see if it’s ready, drop a little of the mixture into a jug of ice-cold water. A soft ball of toffee should form. Alternatively, check with a sugar thermometer if you have one (the toffee should be approximately 113°C).
- Pour into the prepared tin and whilst still warm top with the sprinkles and sugar decoration. Place in the fridge to set before cutting into triangles.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Nestle Carnation.