You might like
You are in:
- Cumberland Sausage Traybake
Back Cumberland Sausage Traybake
Cumberland Sausage Traybake
This is a very simple supper dish that we’re sure will become a family favourite. Use apples instead of pears if you like and experiment with other vegetables.
- 1 pack Cumberland sausages
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 450g carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 Conference pears, peeled, quartered and cored
- ½ jar honey mustard sauce
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Mix the pack of sausages, the potatoes and the carrots with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and then arrange in a large roasting pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss well.
- Toss the red onion and pear quarters in the remaining oil and add to the pan. Spread the ingredients so there’s an even mix across the pan.
- Drizzle the sauce over and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through, bubbling and golden.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh thyme sprigs (optional).