You might like
You are in:
- Cod Pesto Parcels
Back Cod Pesto Parcels
Cod Pesto Parcels
Whip up our easy cod pesto parcels in just 20 minutes. Zesty and full of flavour, your family will love sitting round the dinner table to this delicious dish when the sun is shining.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 fresh cod fillets, approx 130g, skinned
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 1 large handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cut out 4 squares of foil. Drizzle a little oil on the foil and sit a cod fillet on top of each. Spread the pesto on top of the fillets.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and scatter them around the fish, then give each portion a good squeeze of lemon.
- Fold the foil into parcels, then bake in the oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve drizzled with the juices from the foil. If desired, garnish with salad leaves such as rocket.