You might like
You are in:
- Clementine and Blue Cheese Salad
Back Clementine and Blue Cheese Salad
Clementine and Blue Cheese Salad
The fresh citrus flavours of the clementines match perfectly with the tangy blue cheese in this starter or light bite recipe.
- 170g watercress
- 10 clementines, peel and slice 8 into rounds, use only the juice of the other 2
- 200g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Stand the clementines in boiling water for 2 minutes so they are easier to peel.
- Divide the watercress between 8 plates and top each with the fruit. Scatter on the cheese.
- Whisk together the juice, cranberry sauce and olive oil; drizzle a little over each salad.