You might like
You are in:
- Christmas Fruit Punch
Back Christmas Fruit Punch
Christmas Fruit Punch
Make a fruity, warming Christmas punch - without the alcohol. The quantities below make just under a litre, but you can easily make it by the glass, or in much larger quantities.
Makes 920 ml
- 320ml orange juice, freshly squeezed (4-6 oranges)
- 40ml lemon juice
- ¾ lemon zest, of an an unwaxed lemon
- 160ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 400ml Belvoir Ginger Beer
- 3 cubes Ice, per glass
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Put the citrus juices, lemon zest, and Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial in the jug or bowl.
- Add the orange slices and pomegranate seeds and leave to macerate.
- When you are ready to serve, add ice cubes and top up with Belvoir Ginger Beer.
Want to change the way you drink? Get the free app from Drinkaware; track your alcohol consumption and spend over time, calculate units and calories and set goals to help you moderate your drinking in 2017!