You might like
You are in:
- Chilli Cheddar Steak Burger
Back Chilli Cheddar Steak Burger
Chilli Cheddar Steak Burger
Try something different with this spicy burger to add a kick to your barbecue.
- 4 British steak burgers
- 4 The Best brioche buns
- 4 slices chilli cheddar
- 8 leaves lettuce
- 1 mayonnaise
- 1 pickled gherkins, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Barbecue the burger until full cooked through.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the burger whilst still on the barbecue, allow to melt for approx 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile spread the mayonnaise onto the burger bun bottom and add lettuce.
- Take the burger from the barbecue and place on top of the bun base.
- Garnish with the gherkins and red onion.