You might like
You are in:
- Chicken and Avocado Burgers
Back Chicken and Avocado Burgers
Chicken and Avocado Burgers
This chicken and avocado burger recipe will take just 20 minutes from start to finish, and is sure to go down a treat.
- 400g minced chicken, if you don't have a mincer or blender, see the recommended products
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tomato
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 173 Fat (g) 6.5 Saturates (g) 1.5 Carbohydrate (g) 1.8 Sugars (g) 1.0 Fibre (g) 1.5 Protein (g) 26.2 Salt (g) 1.17
- Mince (or blend) 400g of chicken (see recommended products if you don't have a mincer or blender).
- Combine all the ingredients and form in to 4 patties
- Fry in a little oil over a moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve in a toasted burger bun with the salad of your choice.