You might like
You are in:
- Buttercup Energy Balls
Back Buttercup Energy Balls
Buttercup Energy Balls
For an easy-to-make healthy snack, look no further than these almond butter energy balls, packed full of flavour, carbs and fibre.
Makes 10 energy balls
- 1 cup dates, pitted (if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain well)
- 3 tbsp almond butter, or peanut butter
- ¼ cup dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, or sub flax or hemp seeds
- 225g gluten-free rolled oats
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Start with a clean and clear working space.
- Blend dates in a food processor or blender until they are in small pieces.
- Add the oats, chocolate, chia seeds and peanut butter and blend or mix until the ingredients are combined. There should be consistently small pieces but not overly processed and blended.
- Roll the mix into 1-inch balls.
- Pop into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy. Keep in an airlock container to store.