You might like
You are in:
- Beef, Bean and Chorizo Pasta
Back Beef, Bean and Chorizo Pasta
Beef, Bean and Chorizo Pasta
A satisfying pasta dish using thin cut beef steaks that is on the table in 30 minutes.
- 380g Morrisons British Beef sizzle steaks, cut into strips
- 300g pasta shapes
- 100g diced chorizo
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 400g chickpea, drained
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the chorizo or pancetta, onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beef and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, chickpeas or beans, peas and pasta and continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Season, if required, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately with a side salad and garlic bread.