You might like
You are in:
- Baked Pears with Stilton and Honey
Back Baked Pears with Stilton and Honey
Baked Pears with Stilton and Honey
A delicious and elegant dish, which is easy to prepare.
- 3 pears, ripe
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 6 tsp Stilton
- 6 walnut halves, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F. Cut the pears in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the halves on a baking tray and drizzle with honey. Place thyme on top and bake for 10 minutes or until the flesh is soft enough to pierce with a fork. Allow to cool.
- Place a teaspoon of Stilton onto each pear. Garnish with walnuts and drizzle with more honey if desired.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.