You might like
You are in:
- Avocado and Red Berry Smoothie
Back Avocado and Red Berry Smoothie
Avocado and Red Berry Smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to increase the amount of fruit and vegetables in your diet, and this one is both easy to make and delicious - double win!
- 400ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300g frozen summer fruits
- 1 avocado, peeled and stone removed
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 lemon, juice only
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 113 Fat (g) 6.0 Saturates (g) 1.7 Carbohydrate (g) 9.9 Sugars (g) 9.6 Fibre (g) 2.7 Protein (g) 3.2 Salt (g) 0.08
- Put all the ingredients except the lemon juice into a blender and whizz until thick.
- Add the lemon juice to taste, blend again then pour into four glasses and serve.