You might like
You are in:
- Avocado Egg Boats
Back Avocado Egg Boats
Avocado Egg Boats
Try something new with this tasty light breakfast. Packed with protein it’s the perfect way to start your day.
- 3 avocados
- 6 eggs, small
- 1 handful spinach, finely chopped
- 1 tagine paste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp pine nuts, crushed
- 1 sprinkle sea salt
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Pre-heat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out a bit of the flesh from the centre, to create room for the egg.
- Add a thin layer of tagine paste in the hole then crack the egg into the hole. Sprinkle with the spinach, chilli flakes, pine nuts and salt.
- Add a pinch of salt and let this bake until the egg whites are cooked through. This will take about 5 mins.
- Once the egg whites are cooked through remove from the oven and serve.