You might like
You are in:
- Lemon Marinated Turkey Steak with a Warm…
Back Lemon Marinated Turkey Steak with a Warm…
Lemon Marinated Turkey Steak with a Warm Potato Salad and Pesto
herby Turkey Steak with a deliciously warm dressed potato salad and green
pesto. A well balanced leaner alternative to Pork.
- 380g Thin Cut Turkey Steak
- ½ Lemon , juice
- 1 clove Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- 600g New Potatoes
- 50g Mayonnaise
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 jar Green Pesto
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To prepare the marinade; in a shallow bowl mix the juice of half a lemon, garlic clove, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, paprika & salt together. Add the Turkey Steaks and allow to sit whilst you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt and cook of your new potatoes. Once cooked cool slightly (cold enough to handle) and half.
- Mix your halved potatoes with Mayonnaise, Red Onion and Picked Flat Leaf Parsley leaves.
- Heat a frying pan with 1tsp of oil and cook your turkey steaks for 2 minutes on each side, allow to rest before plating.
- Place your Turkey Steak on top of your warm potato salad and add a spoonful of Morrisons Best Fresh Green Pesto.