You might like
You are in:
- Tuna Pasta Bake
Back Tuna Pasta Bake
Tuna Pasta Bake
A pasta bake is so delicious – and this tuna version will go down a treat!
- 2 Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water 145g
- 200g pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, desseded and chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- 100g grated mozzarella and Cheddar cheese
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Drain the cans of Princes Tuna Chunks and tip onto a plate. Break the fish into chunks and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion, courgette and pepper for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and tomato pasta sauce.
- Add the dried herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta well and tip it into a baking dish. Add the vegetable mixture, stirring to combine, then gently mix in the tuna chunks. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.