You might like
You are in:
- Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Muffins
Back Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Muffins
Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Muffins
These super easy egg muffins are a handy snack to have in the fridge on standby.
Makes 12 muffins
- 6 eggs
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach, wilted
- 3 red peppers, finely chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Allow to cool for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4 / 160°C fan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add in the milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix together.
- Stir in the spinach and chopped red pepper.
- Spray a regular 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Ladle the egg mixture into each muffin cup until they are 3/4 full.
- Top with additional grated cheese.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake for 25 mins. Once cooked, let them cool for 30 mins before removing from the pan. Serve and enjoy.