You might like
You are in:
- Roasted Pumpkin with Mushrooms
Back Roasted Pumpkin with Mushrooms
Roasted Pumpkin with Mushrooms
Makes the most of this seasonal veg with an easy tray bake. When it isn't pumpkin season why not use butternut squash instead?
- 1 Medium Pumpkin, or butternut squash
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 250g Mushrooms
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 handful Walnuts
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Use butternut squash as an alternative,
- Slice and deseed the pumpkin, then toss in a large roasting tin with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch each of salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes at 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
- Toss the mushrooms with another tbsp olive oil, a few springs of rosemary and a handful of walnuts.