You might like
You are in:
- Pretzel and Chocolate Reindeer Cupcakes
Back Pretzel and Chocolate Reindeer Cupcakes
Pretzel and Chocolate Reindeer Cupcakes
A cupcake recipe inspired by Rudolph - these are a great bake that's fun for the whole family to get involved in and will ensure there's a smile on everyone's face.
- 1 pack chocolate cupcake mix
- 1 medium egg
- 60g butter
- 6 giant chocolate buttons
- 6 Smarties
- 12 mini pretzels
- 1 pack writing icing
- 6 mini marshmallows
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Make the cupcakes as per the box instructions and leave to cool. Whilst the cupcakes are cooling, make the icing as per the box instructions.
- Once the cakes are completely cool spread the icing across the whole top of each cake. Place a large chocolate button on top to create the nose base and then using the icing attach a Smartie onto the chocolate button.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half and place these on to create eyes, using the icing to create pupils.
- Stick the pretzels on as ears, serve and enjoy.