You might like
You are in:
- Pigs in Blankets Mini Toad in the Holes
Back Pigs in Blankets Mini Toad in the Holes
Pigs in Blankets Mini Toad in the Holes
family favourite with a twist - everyone loves toad in the hole and pigs in
blankets so why not combine the two!
- 150g Plain Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 150ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 packs Frozen 12 Pigs in Blankets
- 150g Frozen Sliced Red Onions
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Serve with your favourite gravy, frozen mashed potato and frozen fine green beans.
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place 2 pigs in blankets in each hole of a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place the tin in the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove the tin from the oven, turn the sausages over then sprinkle over the frozen sliced red onions and drizzle each hole with a little oil before placing back in the oven for a further 15 mins.
- In the meantime, sift the flour and make a well in the centre. Crack in the eggs. With a whisk, beat lightly, then gradually pour in half the milk, beating all the time to form a smooth, thick batter. Continue for 2 minutes, then whisk in the remaining liquid.
- Remove the sausages from the oven and place on a heatproof surface. Very carefully, pour the batter over the sausages evenly into each hole.
- Place these back into the oven for 15 minutes undisturbed.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes, then serve with gravy, frozen mashed potato and frozen fine green beans as prepared according to instructions.