You might like
You are in:
- Creamy Smoked Salmon and Potato Bake
Back Creamy Smoked Salmon and Potato Bake
Creamy Smoked Salmon and Potato Bake
This oven baked fish dish tastes delicious served with a watercress salad.
- 800g red skin potatoes
- 200g crème fraiche
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- 4 tbsp dill, chopped
- 800g salmon, skinned and cubed
- 100g spinach leaves
- 1 drizzle olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan/220C/gas 7.
- Thinly slice the potatoes approximately 2mm thick and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the crème fraiche, grated lemon zest and juice, and chopped dill. Mix well and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Create an even layer of cubed salmon on top of the potatoes. Season with pepper and scatter over the spinach leaves.
- Carefully arrange the remaining sliced potato. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a watercress salad.