You might like
You are in:
- Chocolate and Marshmallow Crispy Cakes
Back Chocolate and Marshmallow Crispy Cakes
Chocolate and Marshmallow Crispy Cakes
Entertain your little ones with easy to make cakes! Crisp and chocolatey, your kids will love making and eating these tasty treats.
- 100g milk chocolate flavoured cake covering, melted
- 40g puffed rice
- 25g mini marshmallows
- 25g mini jelly sweets, to decorate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Leave to set for at least 2 hours
- Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and place over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir chocolate until it's melted.
- Place the melted chocolate, marshmallows and Rice Krispies into a large bowl. Mix together until everything is well coated.
- Spoon into 12 paper bun cases and decorate with jelly diamonds. Leave to set.