You might like
You are in:
- Baileys and Grand Marnier with Ice Cream
Back Baileys and Grand Marnier with Ice Cream
Baileys and Grand Marnier with Ice Cream
Silky and smooth, this indulgent Christmas cocktail makes an impressive after dinner treat.
- 50ml Baileys original
- 25ml Grand Marnier, Cointreau can also be used
- 1 scoop Madagascan vanilla ice cream
- 1 orange
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Pour the Baileys into a martini glass.
- Add the Grand Marnier and stir till silky smooth.
- Shape a scoop of ice cream into a quenelle and place into the glass.
- Twist a strip of orange peel and place on top of the ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy.