You might like
You are in:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos
Back Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos
Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos
A different take on an old favourite. Perfect for sharing
and a quick and easy treat.
- 2 Mission Deli plain wraps
- 15g butter, melted
- 1 dusting icing sugar, to taste
- 250g Mascarpone cheese
- 100g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300g strawberries, sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, Gas Mark 4
- Brush each Mission Deli Super Soft Original wrap on one side with melted butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Cut each wrap into 8 wedges and place on 2 baking sheets, sugar side up. Cook for 4-6 minutes until crisp and lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- For the cheesecake filling: Place 75g of chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water and heat gently, stirring occasionally until dissolved.
- Place the marscapone in a bowl and whisk in the icing sugar until smooth. Then whisk in the chocolate.
- For the Coulis: Blend 50g of strawberries until smooth, then add icing sugar to taste. Grate the remaining chocolate.
- Spread each of the nachos with the cheesecake mixture and top with strawberries. Drizzle over the coulis and sprinkle over the grated chocolate.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Mission Deli.