You might like
You are in:
- Strawberries and Citrus Cream
Back Strawberries and Citrus Cream
Strawberries and Citrus Cream
Nothing says summer like fresh British strawberries. Treat yourself to strawberries and cream with a yummy citrusy twist.
- 400g strawberries, green tops removed and halved
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 whole orange, juice and rind only
- 175ml double cream
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Place the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Toss gently and leave to one side.
- Whisk together the orange juice, rind and double cream, until soft peaks are formed.
- Serve the strawberries with a big dollop of citrus cream and a sprig of mint.