You might like
You are in:
- Stilton and Broad Bean Salad
Back Stilton and Broad Bean Salad
Stilton and Broad Bean Salad
This salad is simple to create, but guranteed to make a taste impression. The perfect accompaniment at a BBQ or on the go at a picnic.
- 600g broad beans
- 1 whole lemon, finely zested
- 170g stilton
- 1 pack cress
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 60 mins chill time
- Cook the broad beans in a pan of lightly salted water for 3 mins.
- Drain and refresh under cold running water for 1 min then peel away the skins and discard.
- Toss the peeled beans with the juice and lemon zest, olive oil and seasoning.
- Chill for 1 hr then toss with the Stilton, cress and fresh basil leaves.
- Pack into a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid and keep chilled until ready to take on your picnic