You might like
You are in:
- Raspberry and Chocolate Brownies
Back Raspberry and Chocolate Brownies
Raspberry and Chocolate Brownies
Add raspberries to your brownies for a deliciously, fruity and chocolatey treat. Yum.
- 170g fresh raspberries
- 3 medium eggs
- 150g caster sugar
- 200g natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 175g self-raising flour
- 75g cocoa powder
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Brush a 30 x 20cm tin with oil and line the base with non-stick baking parchment.
- Purée half of the raspberries in a food processor, reserving the other half.
- Mix the puréed raspberries with the egg yolks, caster sugar, yogurt and oil. Sift in the flour and cocoa and gently fold into the raspberry mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Add a spoonful to the raspberry and chocolate mixture and stir well to loosen.
- Gently fold in the rest of the egg whites and remaining raspberries.
- Spoon into the tin and bake for 20 minutes or until just firm to the touch. Cool for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack, removing the baking paper.
- Cut into squares to serve and store in an airtight container.