You might like
You are in:
- Rainbow Wrap
Back Rainbow Wrap
Have something a little different for your lunch with this vegetarian wrap recipe.
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp humous
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, halved and thickly sliced
- 1 avocado, stone removed, thickly sliced
- 3 pickled beetroot, cut into batons
- 150g sweetcorn, canned, drained
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Lay 2 tortillas, overlapping slightly, on a piece of greaseproof paper.
- Spread half the houmous over the middle of the tortillas then top with half the carrot, Little Gem, tomato, avocado, beetroot and sweetcorn and season.
- 3. Fold the sides of the tortillas in then roll up tightly from the bottom edge, using the paper to keep it tight.
- Finally, wrap the paper round the sandwich and twist the edges to secure the roll. Cut at an angle across the middle to create 2 wraps. Repeat to make 2 more wraps.