You might like
You are in:
- Pork Leek and Apple Burgers…
Back Pork Leek and Apple Burgers…
Pork Leek and Apple Burgers
Making your own burgers is simple - try these pork, leek and apple burgers for a delicious treat.
- 450g minced pork
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 leeks
- 1 Bramley apple
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pack sage & onion stuffing mix
- 4 burger buns
- 1 handful mixed salad
- 4 tbspn burger relish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the leeks for 5 minutes until softened.
- In a large bowl, mix the leeks, mince, apple, egg and stuffing. Season and stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Then, shape the mix into 4 burgers.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked and no pink meat remains.
- Serve in a bun with salad and relish.