You might like
You are in:
- Mango Pudding
Back Mango Pudding
Chill out in style with a mouthwatering mango dessert - ideal for summertime get-togethers.
- 1 sachet gelatine powder, or vegetarian alternative
- 1 can sliced mangoes, drained
- 170g evaporated milk, from a can
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 lime, juice only
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and diced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Chill 180
- Sprinkle the gelatine powder over 100ml hot water and stir well to dissolve. Allow to cool a little.
- Purée the canned mango slices in a food processor until smooth then mix with the evaporated milk and gelatine. Stir in the sugar. Pour into moulds or glasses, cover and leave in the fridge to set. To serve, squeeze over fresh lime and garnish with mint and fresh mango.