You might like
You are in:
- Frogspawn Punch
Back Frogspawn Punch
Conjure up this terrifying fruity concoction for your little
devils. It’s easy to make and a great addition to any Halloween party.
- 270g lime jelly
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 2 limes
- 2 l lemonade
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Make up 2 x 135g packs of lime jelly according to the instructions, pour into shallow trays and place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- When the jelly has set, peel 4 kiwi fruits and cut them into large chunks removing the white pith.
- Reserve a few slices and place the rest in a blender with the juice of 2 limes and 750 ml lemonade and whizz for 30 secs or until the kiwi has blended well.
- Cut the jelly into small cubes and place in the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Pour the kiwi mixture over, adding 1.25l of lemonade. Garnish with the reserved kiwi slices.