You might like
You are in:
- Fish Pittas with Peach Salsa
Back Fish Pittas with Peach Salsa
Fish Pittas with Peach Salsa
The salmon fillets mixed with cajun spice and a delicious salsa make for an incredible pitta filling. Just try not to spill it as you eat it.
- 2 white pittas
- 300g salmon fillet, skinned and diced
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 peach, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ red chilli, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 pinches salt and pepper, alter to taste
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Mix all the ingredients for the salsa (everything but the salmon, pittas and cajun seasoning) and season to taste.
- Mix the diced salmon with the cajun spice, then place it on to a baking tray and cook at 180 degrees for 5 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked through).
- Warm the pitta, split it and fill with the salmon.
- Top it with the salsa and serve.