- Easter Butter Toffee Bark
Easter Butter Toffee Bark
In 3 easy steps create this delicious Easter recipe perfect to make with the whole family. These scrumptious triangles also make a great gift for your loved ones.
Our Butter Toffee Bark is great for
any occasion… Look out for seasonal sugar decorations as they make the perfect
Keep in an airtight container for 2-3
- 397g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 140g Light Brown Sugar
- 80g Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 sprinkle Sprinkles and Sugar Decorations
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 1 hour chilling
You will also need: 18cm square tin, lined with baking parchment
- Place the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping the base of the pan. Take care while the mixture boils and during stirring as the fudge will be VERY hot! To see if it’s ready, drop a little of the mixture into a jug of ice-cold water. A soft ball of toffee should form. Alternatively, check with a sugar thermometer if you have one (the toffee should be approximately 113°C).
- Pour into the prepared tin and whilst still warm top with the sprinkles and sugar decoration. Place in the fridge to set before cutting into triangles.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Nestle Carnation.