You might like
You are in:
- Cranberry Pop
Back Cranberry Pop
Try adding cranberries to your popcorn for an added element of sweetness - mixed with the sea salt it makes a great sweet 'n' salty popcorn.
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ tbsp almond butter
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 1 sprinkle sea salt
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Start with a clean and clear working space.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large pot.
- Cover and put on a medium-high heat for 2 minutes until the oil is at cooking/popping temperature.
- Add the popcorn kernels.
- Cover and cook the popcorn, you will hear the kernels popping (DO NOT REMOVE LID AT THIS POINT).
- Wait 60/90 seconds to cook, shaking the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
- After about 2 minutes, and once the popping has slowed down, take off the heat and take the lid off the pot. This lets the steam out and keeps the popcorn crisp.
- Immediately add the almond butter and cranberries, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toss in the pan until completely coated.
- Eat and enjoy.