You might like
You are in:
- Courgette, Mushroom and Bacon Pancakes
Back Courgette, Mushroom and Bacon Pancakes
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g mushrooms, wiped and quartered
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 500g courgettes, coarsely grated
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Grill the bacon until crispy. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan and stir-fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes until softened. Add the mustard and courgettes and stir-fry for 3 minutes until they soften a little.
- Season to taste and stir in the crème fraîche.
- Divide between 4 cooked pancakes and criss-cross 2 rashers of bacon on top to serve.