You might like
You are in:
- Broccoli with Lemon and Parmesan
Back Broccoli with Lemon and Parmesan
Broccoli with Lemon and Parmesan
Looking for a different way to serve broccoli? Try it with this easy lemon and Parmesan cheese dressing.
- 400g broccoli
- ½ lemon, juice and zest only
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g Parmesan, grated
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the broccoli in a pan of salted boiling water for 5-6 minutes until the stems are tender. Meanwhile, mix together the lemon juice and most of the zest, all the oil and a little freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a serving dish and pour over the dressing.
- Just before serving, scatter with the Parmesan and the reserved zest. Make sure you dress the broccoli as soon as you’ve drained it, as the vegetables will act like a sponge and suck up the flavour.