You might like
You are in:
Give this recipe a go and create the perfect pizza that can be enjoyed by all the family.
Makes 4 pizzas
- 150g passata
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 4 whole pizza bases
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pesto
- 250g mozerella cheese
- 4 slices parma ham
- 4 whole vine tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small handful rocket leaves, to garnish
- 1 small handful basil, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Use salt and pepper to season to taste.
- Place the passata, tomato purée and dried herbs into a bowl. Season and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C/gas 6.
- Divide the tomato sauce evenly between the 4 pizza bases, and spread the sauce evenly across each base, leaving a 1cm border around the edge.
- Mix the pesto and olive oil in a bowl and set to one side.
- Tear the mozzarella and scatter over the pizza bases.
- Tear the parma ham and place evenly over the pizza base (for variations, you can add any of your favourite toppings).
- Arrange the sliced vine tomatoes on the remaining bases and drizzle the pesto mix over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut each pizza into 8 slices and garnish with rocket leaves and basil.