You might like
You are in:
- Baked Camembert with Rosemary and Crusty Bread
Back Baked Camembert with Rosemary and Crusty Bread
Baked Camembert with Rosemary and Crusty Bread
An easy starter for any occasion - only a handful of ingredients and no washing up!
- 1 whole Camembert, in a box
- 1 small handful fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 crusty loaf, warmed
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Remove the Camembert from the box and peel away the paper. Return to the box, score the top and stud with rosemary sprigs. Season with crushed black pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Place onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut 2 slices of crusty bread into chunks for dipping into the cheese. Remove the cheese from the oven and pop onto a board, arranging the bread around it.