You might like
You are in:
These hearty corned beef ‘manwiches’ are tasty and fresh – everything a good sandwich should be!
- 400g Princes corned beef
- 8 slices white bread, thick cut
- 1 pack butter, for spreading
- 1 pack lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, half a tomato per sandwich
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 jar Branston pickle
Total time required
- Preparation time:
You’ll find it easier to remove the corned beef from the cans if you chill them first.
- Remove the corned beef from the cans and slice it thickly.
- Spread each slice of bread with butter and top four of the slices with lettuce leaves, tomato and cucumber.
- Arrange the sliced corned beef on top, add some Branston pickle, then sandwich together with the remaining bread and slice each sandwich in half. Serve at once, or wrap and chill for a picnic or packed lunch.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.