You might like
You are in:
- Picnic Bloomer
If the sun's out, it’s time to get outside. Grab a picnic blanket, gather your loved ones and try out this recipe. You can adapt this filling using your favourite items from our Deli counter.
- 1 white bloomer, 400g
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- 280g roasted red peppers, jar, drained
- 2 mozzarella ball, drained and sliced
- ½ pack continental salami selection, 100g
- ½ pack watercress, 85g
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Chill for 20 minutes
- Cut the bread in half horizontally.
- Drain the semi-dried tomatoes, reserving the oil. Drizzle the oil over each cut side of the bread.
- Lay the bottom layer of bread on a large piece of clingfilm.
- Arrange the peppers on the bottom layer of the bread.
- Top with a layer of mozzarella, the semi-dried tomatoes, the salami and, finally, the watercress.
- Place the remaining half of the bloomer on top and wrap very tightly in the cling film. Chill for 20 minutes or until ready to eat.
- Unwrap and cut into thick slices to serve.