You might like
You are in:
- Yogurt Mud Mousse
Back Yogurt Mud Mousse
Yogurt Mud Mousse
Have a go at these enchanting yogurt mud mousses, kids will
love them and if you try freezing them they turn into yummy chocolate ice cream!
- 150g milk chocolate
- 20g dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 500g low fat greek yogurt
- 2 oreo biscuits
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Break the plain chocolate into squares and melt in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Then spoon the chocolate into a disposable piping bag, snip off the end and pipe eyes and a mouth onto the inside of 8 small glasses. Chill until set.
- Break the milk chocolate into squares and melt again in the same way.
- Remove from the heat and whisk the honey and yogurt into the melted milk chocolate. Spoon or pipe into the glasses and return to the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Sprinkle Oreo biscuits on top to serve.