You might like
You are in:
- Wonky Stuffed Peppers
Back Wonky Stuffed Peppers
Wonky Stuffed Peppers
Try this recipe for fun as well as flavour when you're hosting a dinner parties and barbecues - or fancy something quirky for a quiet date night in.
- 1 bag wonky peppers
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 200g feta cheese
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1 small handful basil leaves
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Prepare the peppers by slicing a tiny piece off the bottom so it sits upright. Slice through the top on the horizontal so that the lid resembles a cap of lid. Keep the stalk on and set aside.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and set aside with the lids.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves or 1/4s. Pop them into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add a good drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Scatter some basil leaves over the tomatoes and mix through.
- Crumble the feta over the tomatoes and very gently mix together. Spoon the tomatoes and feta mixture into the prepared peppers and place on a baking sheet, top with the reserved tops. Drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil.
- Bake the peppers on the middle shelf for 15-20 minutes until blistered, softened and slightly charred but still standing upright.
- Serve warm with peppery salad.