You might like
You are in:
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Back Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Whole Roasted Cauliflower
An alternative vegan option for your centerpiece.
- 1 Cauliflower
- ¼ tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Capers
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 230C and oil a square baking dish.
- Core the cauliflower, leaving the head intact, then discard core and put cauliflower head in a pan.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the top of the cauliflower and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake until tender, 1 to 1 and a quarter hours. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Whisk together lemon juice, capers, pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, then whisk in remaining 1/4 cup oil.
- Surround cauliflower with parsley sprigs and drizzle cauliflower and parsley with dressing.