You might like
You are in:
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies…
Back White Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies…
White Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies (Blondies)
White chocolate and raspberry - a match made in heaven! We take this perfect pairing one step further by adding them to our delicious brownie mix, guaranteed to go down a storm.
- 115g Stork Original Baking Block
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 200g white chocolate
- 115g fresh raspberries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 ˚C, 170 ˚C Fan, Gas 5.
- Melt the Stork, add half the chocolate and stir until nice and smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and fold in gently with the chocolate mixture, then add half the remaining chocolate and half the raspberries.
- Carefully pour your mixture into an 18cm (7 inch) square tin, lined with baking or greaseproof paper brushed with oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and raspberries on top.
- Bake in your pre-heated oven for 35 - 45 minutes until beautifully golden.
- Leave to cool before cutting into delicious squares.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Stork.